By Kind Permission of T C Brears
6th ANNUAL PRODUCE SHOW
ADMISSION COLLECTED AT THE DOOR
The Marquee will be open between 8:00am until 11:00am
to receive produce and book in.
Judging will take place between approximately 11:15am until 13:30pm
when the marquee must be vacated.
ENTRY FEE to all sections is 50 pence per entry.
CERTIFICATE AWARDS FOR 1ST 2ND& 3RD
Various trophies will also be awarded.
Special junior section with awards.
The marquee will be re-opened to all from approximately 13:30pm until 17:00pm.
All produce and awards can be collected from the marquee at 16:00pm onwards.
Presentation of awards will be held at 3.30pm in the Produce marquee
ALL CLASSES – THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL
1. 1 Marrow
2. 4 Shallots- Under 1 ¼ Diameter
3. 4 Spring Onions
4. 1 Cucumber
5. 4 Broad Beans
6. 4 Kidney Beans
7. 4 Tomatoes – Under 1 ¼ Diameter
8. 4 Tomatoes – Over 1 ¼ Diameter
9. 4 Carrots
10. 4 Beetroot
11. 1 Cauliflower
12. 1 Garlic Clove
13. 1 Courgette
14. 3 Onions Under 8oz
15. 3 Onions Over 8oz
16. 4 Varieties of vegetable 3 of each variety (Boxed)
The Z. Robinson shield for highest award in Vegetable section shield to be awarded for most 1st received.
17. 4 Strawberries
18. 4 Raspberries
19. Currants (1 Bunch)
20. 3 Stalks of Rhubarb
21. An exhibit of any kind of fruit not mentioned elsewhere in the schedule 6 of each fruit
The highest award in Fruit section to be awarded for most 1st received.
22. Family Life
24. In My Garden
25. Any Photo with Funniest Caption
26. Black & White Photo (In the old days)
27. Wild Bird or Animal
29. Your favourite seasonal scene
The S.Walker shield for highest award in Photography section to be awarded for most 1st received.
OVER ALL BEST IN SHOW SHIELD & JUDGES FAVOURITE SHEILD AWARDED
30. 3 Roses (Best Quality)
31. Single Cactus
32. Cacti Arrangement
33. 1 Pot Plant
34. Vase of Cut Flowers for effect
35. Hanging Basket
36. Trough of Flowers
37. Flowering Fuchsia
The L.Pidd shield for highest award in Flower section to be awarded for most 1st received.
38. Any Floral Arrangement (Using white flowers only)
39. Arrangement of Flowers in a ladies shoe
40. Small Tub of Flowers
41. Large Tub of Flowers
42. Any 3 Flower Arrangement(Can include foliage)
43. Arrangement of Flowers in an unusual Container
The highest award in Floral Arrangements section to be awarded for most 1st received.
44. 4 Mince Pies
45. 1 Flan (Savoury)
46. 6 Short Pastries
47. 1 Flan (Sweet)
48. 4 Buns (Decorated)
49. Chocolate Cake (Decorated)
50. 1 Custard Pie
51. 4 Fruit Scones
52. 4 Sausage Rolls
53. 1 Lemon Loaf
54. 1 White Bread Loaf
55. 1 Date & Walnut Loaf
56. Ginger Bread
57. 4 Jam Tarts
58. Plain Sponge Cake (Decorated)
59. Fruit Loaf
60. Banana Loaf
61. 1 Apple Pie
62. 4 Chocolate Chip Cookies
63. Victoria Sponge(Jam Only Filled + Caster Sugar Top)
64. 1 Celebration Fruit Cake(Decorated using sugar paste /royal icing)
The S.Walker shield for highest award in Pastry section to be awarded for most 1st received.
ARTS & CRAFTS
65. Embroidered Card
66. Any Piece of Crochet
67. Piece of Embroidery (Not Cross St)
68. Knitted Childs Garment
69. Knitted Baby’s Garment
70. 1 Picture (Oil or Water Colour)
71. 1 Picture (Any other Medium)
72. Picture Using Threads or Fabrics
73. Iris Folded Card
74. Hand Crafted Decoupage Card
75. Piece of Tapestry
76. Piece of Cross Stitch (Less Than8”x8”)
77. Piece of Cross Stitch (More Than8”x8”)
78. Home Made Toy
79. Decorated Cushion
80. Homemade Craft Item in any material
The Norcott shield for highest award in Arts & Crafts section to be awarded for most 1st received.
81. 1 Jar of Piccalilli
82. 1 Jar of Lemon Curd
83. 1 Jar of Fruit Jam
84. 1 Jar of Marmalade
85. 1 Jar of Beetroot
86. 1 Jar of Chutney
87. 1 Jar of Pickled Onions
The L.Pidd shield for highest award in Preserves section to be awarded for most 1st received.
88. Any Kit of Wine (Red or White)
89. Sloe Gin (Liqueur)
90. Any Rose Wine
91. Any Other Liqueur
92. Home Brewed Larger, Beer or Cider
The highest award in Alcohol section to be awarded for most 1st received.
OPEN TO COMPETITORS UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE
BEST IN SHOW CUP FOR JUNIOR SECTION – INCLUDES PRIZE MONEY
93. Create an Animal from Fruit or Vegetables
94. 3 Decorated Buns (Judged on Decoration Only)
95. Miniature Garden
96. Decorated Hard Boiled Egg
97. Piece of Embroidery
98. Piece of Hand Crafted Jewellery
99. Chocolate Cake
102. A mug of flowers
103. A wooden spoon decorated to look like a flower
104. Any other craft item
The A.T. Fry shield for highest award in Junior section to be awarded for most 1st received – INCLUDES PRIZE MONEY
Entry fee to all sections is 50p per entry