By Kind Permission of T C Brears
7th ANNUAL PRODUCE SHOW
ADMISSION COLLECTED AT THE DOOR
The Marquee will be open between 8:00am until 11:00am
to receive produce and book in.
Judging will take place between approximately 11:15am until 13:30pm
when the marquee must be vacated.
ENTRY FEE to all sections is 50 pence per entry.
CERTIFICATE AWARDS FOR 1ST 2ND & 3RD
Various trophies will also be awarded.
Special junior section with awards.
The marquee will be re-opened to all from approximately 13:30pm until 17:00pm.
All produce and awards can be collected from the marquee at 16:00pm onwards.
Presentation of awards will be held at 3.30pm in the Produce marquee
ALL CLASSES – THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL
1. 4 Shallots - Under 1 ¼ Diameter
2. 4 Spring Onions
3. 1 Cucumber
4. 4 Tomatoes – Under 1 ¼ Diameter
5. 4 Tomatoes – Over 1 ¼ Diameter
6. 1 Courgette
7. 3 Onions Under 8oz
8. 4 Varieties of vegetable 3 of each variety (Boxed)
The Z. Robinson shield for highest award in Vegetable section shield to be awarded for most 1st received.
9. 4 Strawberries
10. 4 Raspberries
11. Currants (1 Bunch)
12. 3 Stalks of Rhubarb
13. An exhibit of any kind of fruit not mentioned elsewhere in the schedule 4 of each fruit
The highest award in Fruit section to be awarded for most 1st received.
14. Family Life
16. In My Garden
17. Any Photo with Funniest Caption
18. Black & White Photo (In the old days)
19. Wild Bird or Animal
21. New born
22. A Picture to Portray a Song (Name of Song to be stated)
23. Your favourite seasonal scene
24. Any other picture
The S.Walker shield for highest award in Photography section to be awarded for most 1st received.
OVER ALL BEST IN SHOW SHIELD & JUDGES FAVOURITE SHEILD AWARDED
25. 3 Roses (Best Quality)
26. Single Cactus
27. Cacti Arrangement
28. 1 Pot Plant
29. Vase of Cut Flowers for effect
30. Hanging Basket
31. Flowering Fuchsia
The L.Pidd shield for highest award in Flower section to be awarded for most 1st received.
32. Any Floral Arrangement (Using yellow flowers only)
33. Arrangement of Flowers in a ladies handbag
34. Small Tub of Flowers
35. Large Tub of Flowers
36. Any 3 Flower Arrangement(Can include foliage)
37. Arrangement of Flowers in an unusual Container
The highest award in Floral Arrangements section to be awarded for most 1st received.
38. 4 Mince Pies
39. 1 Flan (Savoury)
40. 6 Short Pastries
41. 1 Flan (Sweet)
42. 4 Buns (Decorated)
43. Chocolate Cake (Decorated)
44. 4 Fruit Scones
45. 4 Sausage Rolls
46. 1 Lemon Loaf
47. 1 White Bread Loaf
48. 1 Date & Walnut Loaf
49. 4 Jam Tarts
50. Fruit Loaf
51. 1 Apple Pie
52. Victoria Sponge(Jam Only Filled + Caster Sugar Top)
The S.Walker shield for highest award in Pastry section to be awarded for most 1st received.
ARTS & CRAFTS
53. Embroidered Card
54. Any Piece of Crochet
55. Piece of Embroidery (Not Cross St)
56. Knitted Childs Garment
57. Knitted Baby’s Garment
58. 1 Picture (Oil or Water Colour)
59. 1 Picture (Any other Medium)
60. Picture Using Threads or Fabrics
61. Iris Folded Card
62. Hand Crafted Decoupage Card
63. Piece of Tapestry
64. Piece of Cross Stitch
65. Home Made Toy
66. Decorated Cushion
67. Homemade Craft Item in any material
The Norcott shield for highest award in Arts & Crafts section to be awarded for most 1st received.
68. 1 Jar of Lemon Curd
69. 1 Jar of Fruit Jam
70. 1 Jar of Marmalade
71. 1 Jar of Beetroot
72. 1 Jar of Pickled Onions
The L.Pidd shield for highest award in Preserves section to be awarded for most 1st received.
73. Any Kit of Wine (Red or White)
74. Sloe Gin (Liqueur)
75. Any Rose Wine
76. Any Other Liqueur
77. Home Brewed Larger, Beer or Cider
The highest award in Alcohol section to be awarded for most 1st received.
OPEN TO COMPETITORS UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE
BEST IN SHOW CUP FOR JUNIOR SECTION – INCLUDES PRIZE MONEY
All entries to the junior section will be placed into the following age groups;
0-5 years old 6-10 years old 11-15 years old
78. Create an Animal from Fruit or Vegetables
79. 3 Decorated Buns (Judged on Decoration Only)
80. Miniature Garden
81. Decorated Hard Boiled Egg
82. Piece of Embroidery
83. Piece of Hand Crafted Jewellery
84. Chocolate Cake
87. A mug of flowers
88. A wooden spoon decorated to look like a flower
89. Any other craft item
90. Lego Model
91. Fairy House
92. Dinosaur Den
93. Painted Pebble/Stone
94. Treasure Map
95. Hand Written Poem
96. Super Hero Shield
The A.T. Fry shield for highest award in Junior section to be awarded for most 1st received – INCLUDES PRIZE MONEY